CCA Dress Code
- Shirts may be green, white, gray, or black.
- Pants may be black or khaki.
- Shorts may be black or khaki.
- The bottom must be longer than the tips of your fingers when your arms are at your sides.
- Basketball shorts should be reserved for P.E. only.
- Belts may be black with plain buckles, only.
- Shoes and socks may be any color but not overtly red or blue.
- Backpacks may be any color but not overtly red or blue.
- Jackets/sweatshirts may be white, black, or gray.
- Logos must be small enough to be covered by a thumb.
- Gloves may be black, green, or khaki.
- They are allowed during winter months only, and must be worn with pants and long sleeve shirts.
- Accessories (such as bracelets) may not be overtly red or blue. They may need to be removed during some P.E. activities.
- Accessories considered excessive or distracting are not allowed.