CCA Dress Code
- Collared shirts only.
- Shirts may be green, white, gray, or black.
- Students may wear shirts with a CCA, CASL, or University logo.
- P.E. Uniforms may NOT be worn as part of their school uniform
- Pants may be black or khaki.
- Shorts may be black or khaki.
- The bottom must be longer than the tips of your fingers when your arms are at your sides.
- Basketball shorts should be reserved for P.E. only.
- Belts may be black with plain buckles, only.
- Shoes and socks may be any color but not overtly red or blue.
- Backpacks may be any color but not overtly red or blue.
- Jackets/sweatshirts may be white, black, or gray.
- Logos must be small enough to be covered by a thumb.
- Gloves may be black, green, or khaki.
- They are allowed during winter months only, and must be worn with pants and long sleeve shirts.
- Accessories (such as bracelets) may not be overtly red or blue. They may need to be removed during some P.E. activities.
- Accessories considered excessive or distracting are not allowed.
- P.E. Uniform Policy
If families opt not to purchase school PE uniforms, the following can be used for PE to dress out to class:
- Solid white, green, gray, or black t-shirt.
- Solid green, gray, or black shorts.
- Solid green, gray, or black fleece sweatshirt and pants.
- Fleece sweats with the CCA logo can also be worn, but must be layered on top of the main P.E. uniform.
When in question, take a photo of what you would like to wear and email it to your teacher for approval. You can also bring it to school and show it to him/her for final approval.