Skip To Main Content


CCA students must apply and be accepted before enrolling.

What documents do I need to enroll my child into school?

To enroll a student you need to provide the following documentation to the school Secretary:

  • Withdrawal papers from previous school

  • Immunization records (If from out of the Santa Clara County, you must also provide the results from the Mantou TB Test)

    • All incoming 7th grade students must have a T-Dap test done before the start of the school year.

  • Birth Certificate (Copy is made in person)

  • Cumulative Folder from previous school

  • Proof of address within the school boundaries: Most current utility bill showing parent/guardian's name and address

  • If student is a Special Education student, a current IEP must be provided at the time of registration, or student can not be enrolled.

Please call the school Secretary for registration hours and to confirm needed registration paperwork.

If I want to transfer my child from one Franklin-McKinley School to another, what steps do I take?

  • Fill out the intra district transfer request form. Intradistrict Permit Application - Click here for English

  • Return the completed form to the Student Wellness & Support Services Office.

If I want to transfer my child outside of the Franklin-McKinley School District, what steps do I take?

  • Return the completed form to the Student Wellness & Support Services  Office.

How long does it take to receive notice of intra or inter district request for transfer?

Once the completed form has been received by the Student Wellness & Support Services Office, parent/guardian will receive a letter within 10 business days.